Ingredients for Kerala Mango Pickle Recipe
- Mango(large) – 1 no
- Red chilly powder – 1/4 cup
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds(Uluva) – 1/2 tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Asafoetida(Kayam) – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 cup
- Gingelly oil/cooking oil – 1/4 cup
Preparation Method of Kerala Mango Pickle Recipe
1)Cut the mango into small dices and remove the pit.
2)Add salt and turmeric and keep it aside for 5-6 hrs.
3)Add red chilly powder and mix it well.
4)Roast fenugreek seeds, dry grind it and keep it aside.
5)Heat oil in a pan.
6)Add mustard seeds and when they start to splutter, add asafoetida.
7)Allow it to cool.
8)When the oil becomes room temperature, mix it with the
9)Add the roasted fenugreek powder and mix well.
:- Serve with rice and curd.